LifeProof is becoming a popular choice among homeowners. Though many questions are asked by the homeowners for installing the LifeProof flooring. LifeProof flooring has very easy maintenance and cleaning procedure. It is also a very good option for people who want a cheap and good-looking floor. So if you are looking forward to installing fluorine here in this article everything about LifeProof vinyl flooring in Twin Falls is mentioned which you need to know.
The features of the flooring
The flooring has very good features that make it stand out from another flooring. Features are listed below:
- It has a simple installation procedure.
- You need not have any kind of underlayment for installing the flooring.
- It is made up of rigid PVC which has strength and softness both.
- It has a water-resistant design.
- You have a lot of choices and options from which you can choose the flooring.
- It is free from any kind of chemicals such as formaldehyde.
- It is anti-micro bacterial which prevents any kind of mold growth.
- It is very ideal for installation in areas that have frequent water contact.
- The flooring is very easy to maintain post installation
Construction of LifeProof flooring
When the LifeProof vinyl flooring in Twin Falls is constructed it needs to form 3 layers. The very first layer is of rubber or PVC which will provide a question feel when you walk on the floor barefoot. The second layer consists of wood or stone composite. The topmost layer contains the natural wood or stone finish which has ceramic beds. This kind of plank is very famous for its look. The topmost layer gives the best look of the planks.
Without the flooring is very easy e to clean and maintain. But if you want a long life then you can maintain it by vacuuming it daily. Overall it can stay up to 10 to 15 years. The planks come with a lifetime warranty. So when you want to install the LifeProof vinyl flooring in Twin Falls you must look for the design and features that suit your house.